Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Thoughts From Temple, TX

I like to go jogging in a new city. In the nude. Its the only real ice breaker....

Im having such a fat day I cannot even fit into my sunglasses.

Im such a "butt guy" that I'll just drive the interstate to stop at all the Rest Areas and just sit on all those public toilets.....So romantic.

That blue water in the portable toilets is not as delicious as it smells. But the corn is.

I had one of my testicles get slammed in the car door the other day. I asked my wife to please take them out of her purse, But nooooooo......

I lost my virginity at a really young age. It was a long bike ride and I needed to sit down. Fucker never called me again.....

I traded in my truck yesterday for some "Wheelies", the shoes with wheels in the heels, and two leaf blowers.

So I finally waxed my nipple hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment